Recommended and Reputable Breeders in the UK or Europe

All topics pertaining to the sale of TDR registered Tamaskan puppies / adults, as well as international shipping.
StormWolf10
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Recommended and Reputable Breeders in the UK or Europe

Post by StormWolf10 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:58 pm

I'm looking for a breeder or two that I can talk to about Tams and whether they are the right breed for my and my partner. We're looking at moving in to our own place in the next year and we were thinking about getting a tam to complete our family. My questions so far are what do people look for in a pup? What do breeders charge for a pup? Does that include transport if the buyer needs it?

(I have dyslexia, so sorry if it doesn't make much sence lol) :)

Vajente
Tamific (Novice)
Tamific (Novice)

Re: Recommended and Reputable Breeders in the UK or Europe

Post by Vajente » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:22 pm

You can find reputable breeders here: http://www.tamaskan-dog.org/breeding/breeders/

Welkom! :)

rosemont
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by rosemont » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:10 pm

No one in the UK is an active breeder right now, but they might be in the next couple of years. Price of pup doesn't include transportation, if they need to be shipped you'll have to pay for it yourself but breeder will arrange it. You might also be charged extra for a breeder keeping a pup until shipping age (16 weeks, due to Rabies vaccine requirement in UK). Prices are dependent on breeder too.
As for what people look for in a pup, I think that's personal and entirely down to what you like individually :) I would look into the different breeders that interest you, their dogs, talk to them about what you like and want, ask about temperaments, and basically see what lines suit you best.

StormWolf10
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)
Tamthusiastic (Newbie)

Post by StormWolf10 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Okay. I've only found one that I'm interested in that I've looked on the Tamaskan dog register. I waiting for my parents to get home to talk to them about it